An outdoor coat has a longer cut than the outdoor jacket, going down to half the upper leg. The coat made of soft merino wool keeps the child warm, even when sitting down. The “high-reach” technique prevents the body band from sliding up, even if the child reaches forward to the handlebar.
Disana's “in-all-weathers-suitable-coat” is made of cozily warm and soft organic merino wool and lined throughout the body and hood with organic cotton. It is windproof, and dirt resistant, your child will use it from fall to spring.
The body and arms of the jackets are pre-shaped so the child is able to stretch out the arms without the band around the body sliding up. The “high-reach” technique prevents the body band from sliding up, even if the child reaches forward to the handlebar when riding a bike to school.
- body length reaches till half the upper leg
- sleeves and bottom with additional knitted cuffs
- zipper closure in front and at pocket openings
- zipper end covered by a flap
- big, proper closing hood with lining made from organic cotton - big, sewn-in loop for easy hanging up
- reflecting stripes on the front, back, and sleeve
Made from 100% Organic Merino Wool and 100% Organic Cotton lining.
Made in Germany.