What is a BABY IN MERINOTM SLEEP SACK?
A sleep sack is a wearable blanket designed for infants, toddlers, and young children. We offer three different sizes, 2 months to 24 months, 6 months to 24 months and 2 years to 4 years. A sleep sack is worn over regular sleepwear. It can't be kicked off or pulled over the face. Sleep sacks allow little ones to sleep safely and comfortably throughout the night.
A sleeping baby is a happy and healthy baby which makes all of our lives easier.
What is the difference between BABY IN MERINOTM sleep sack with feet and BABY IN MERINOTM sleep sack without feet?
Baby in Merino sleep sack with feet is the same as an original sleep sack except that it has feet openings. It allows little ones freedom of movement, ensuring they are safe and comfortable both in and out of bed. When sleep time comes, you simply snag your toddler toes inside built-in-cuffs.
Sleep sack with feet is perfect for little ones that like to kick and wiggle or as an ideal transition from a traditional sleep sack style.
What makes BABY IN MERINOTM sleep sacks unique?
- Baby in Merino sleep sacks don't come from serial production. Every piece is individually sewn in a small family-owned factory in Slovakia.
- Baby in Merino sleep sack with feet is the only sleep sack made from natural fibers on USA market.
- They are practical and easy to use.
- They are made from 100% super soft merino wool and 100% organic cotton certified by the Oeko-Tex Standards (meaning they are free from chemical residues).
- Baby in Merino sleep sacks comply with the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) clothing standards. They meet the most stringent requirements for baby clothing and ensures the safety, quality, and sustainability of our garments.
- Sleep sacks are designed with convenient features, such as reversible zippers (smaller sizes), available to unzip them from the bottom up for quick diaper changes. Fold down cuffs in sleep sacks with feet can make the merino sack last longer for your fast-growing child.
What should my baby wear under a BABY IN MERINOTM sleep sack?
We recommend dressing your baby in natural cotton or merino sleepwear in both cooler or warmer seasons. The merino fiber has the remarkable ability to maintain your baby's warmth without overheating, even when the temperature in the room varies throughout the night and day.
Please see the guide below on selecting appropriate sleepwear to use with your Baby in Merino sleep sack.
|SUGGESTED LAYERS UNDER BABY IN MERINO SLEEP SACK
|one layer, short sleeve cotton bodysuit
|one layer, long sleeve cotton or lightweight merino pajamas
|one layer, long sleeve warmer cotton or merino pajamas
|two layers, long sleeve warmer cotton or merino pajamas
Why don't sleep sacks have sleeves?
Sleep sacks are sleeveless to provide air circulation. It also enables a variety of sleepwear options to be worn to accommodate different room temperatures. It is normal for babies to have cold hands and feet due to their still developing circulation systems and it is not an indication that they are cold. The best way to check your baby's temperature is behind their neck or tummy.
Why are the sleep sacks so long and wide?
They are designed to be roomy and grow with your little one. The extra fabric allows a child the mobility to wiggle and kick but never become uncovered. As long as your child's head is large enough not to slip down into the neck opening, the sack is safe to use.
Where are BABY IN MERINOTM sleep sacks made?
Sleeps sacks are designed and tested in the USA and sewn in Europe, Slovakia. Merino wool is grown primarily in Australia where cold, high dry conditions produce the best quality merino in the world. Our organic cotton is certified by the Oeko-Tex Standards (free from chemical residues). All our garments are 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable.